Thursday, September 2, 2021

Covid & Me 😷

My symptoms started on August 20 - stuffed up, fever, sneezing, congestion.  Typical summer cold which put me in bed all weekend.  The weird thing was my taste buds and smell were messed up...food tasted weird and there was an odd smell to regular odors.  Even though I received the vaccine, decided it would be best to get tested.  And sure enough, I had the Covid!

Diagnosis meant quarantine until my symptoms passed. This actually worked out well since I work from home and Stan/Susan were leaving on an RV trip to N. Dakota.  I've had the place to myself and it has sure been quiet!  Aside from an occasional cough, it's been over ten days since my symptoms began so I'm free to return to society.


On top of that, I scheduled a few vacation days - for no reason.  Since they fell during my quarantine, I've spent most of my time all by my lonesome fishing!  Even caught a small steelhead!


Looking forward to a Blue Jacket Diva's dinner this Friday!  Probably been two years since we've seen each other. Can't wait to catch up!


No comments:

Post a Comment