Friday, March 4, 2022

Blue Skies Makin It Better

It's getting better. Today was the first day I didn't cry. The sun was out yesterday and today so that gave me a boost. Blue skies and sunshine can usually guarantee positivity.

Been doing a few crafting projects. This week glued toilet paper - yes, toilet paper - on a bottle for dimension then added curlicues with the glue gun before painting. Turned out okay but perhaps a little dark.




Last week painted several bottles in more of a beach theme.

Also went on a bell jar kick using 5-inch containers and snapshots of the boys and their friends. Even turned a vintage pic of my mom into a mermaid.







Today for Employee Appreciation Day HR sent out Sugar Snack gifts. You go on-line and pick out four of your favorite snacks, candy, coffee, or popcorn and they ship it to your home. I was estatic to see they had Dutch Mints available! I'm always searching for these but can never find in the stores. Remember fondly when Mom would take us to Import Plaza (pr perhaps it was called the Bazaar) and she would pick these up there along with the rice candy where you ate the inside wrapper. Those mints definitely went into my snack choices!

This morning woke up before 5am, took a shower, put on makeup and ran over to get gas before work. Was filling up my windshield washer fluid when a guy said "Hey lady - your hair is gorgeous!"  Nice compliment to start my day!  Was also rocking the leg warmers (gift from Erin years ago) which were pretty cute.



Have a great weekend my friends! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment