Sunday, March 6, 2022

Must Be Spring

Friday received the compliment on my hair. Today my neighbor stopped by to see if I'd want to join him for pizza at his house as a "welcome to the neighborhood" gesture. He's a friendly older guy who walks by my house and we exchange good mornings and good afternoons.  Any other time I might have broken bread with him but for one I had just eaten a late lunch and for two I was in my sloppy sweats and tee, no bra, no makeup, and with hair shoved up because I had been cleaning and crafting all day. I took a raincheck.  He said he is Portugese and would make me an authentic dinner one day.  Interesting fella.

Better start taking a shower and primping every day because I guess you never know who else may be popping up at my door inviting me to dinner!








No comments:

Post a Comment