Thursday, May 11, 2023

Baseball, Birthday, and Beach

Oh little blog I've been neglecting you!

First up - Mariner's CWU game. I missed it due to other obligations but I gave the tickets to Sam and his girlfriend to attend. They had a great time plus they were able to snag me a jersey! So I was able to live vicariously through them and have a remembrance from the game!

Weather was nice enough to mow, weed and spray the flowerbed.  And this weekend it looks like summer is hitting with temps in the 80's and 90's!  There is nothing better than having blue sky and sunshine to put a smile on one's face! 😊 

Put on a surprise birthday party for Manny on April 30. Smuggled pizza and cake to Jordan and Candy's to bring over and invited family and friends over to surprise him. And boy was he surprised!!  Jimmy and Lexii brought little Hazely over - she is such a doll!






Besides work, that's about it! Need to plan a summer vacation as I'm getting an itch for R&R.





No comments:

Post a Comment