Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gettin Nude at Fred Meyer's

Sunday afternoon found me wandering through Fred Meyer's, which had been reorganized since my last visit there a few months ago.  The whole beauty and hair section had been revised with aisles set up similar to library shelves.  Also gone was the reading nook in the book/magazine section, where I'd often see husbands patiently waiting for their girls while they browsed the makeup or feminine product aisles.  Changes like these put me off kilter but I still managed to dig around the cosmetics section per my normal routine.

Found during my browsing venture were a couple of deals.  I picked up a bottled of Nexxus moisturizing shampoo for $1.99 - good stuff at $5 off!  My other purchase was a tube of Essence lipstick in No. 50 Creamy Nude.  It's the first time I've seen the Essence products; what caught my eye was the sticker that noted it was an Allure Best in Beauty winner.  I picked up a tube for a cool $2.49, hoping it wasn't of Wet and Wild quality.  It wasn't.  It's the best nude color - not too brown, not too pink, and it glides on smoothly.  Great purchase at an incredible price.

Essence Creamy Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment