Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Maxxinista!

Memorial Day weekend was a mish-mash of activity and illness.  Saturday found me meeting my man in Vancouver for lunch then browsing Westfield Mall with him.  On Sunday, I began my drive to Gresham to see Michael when I just could not overcome a pounding headache and returned home to bed.  I slept for the day and dosed myself up with Tylenol.  Then it was Monday and the weekend was almost over!
My dress similiar but not
exact to this one
One of my stops on Saturday was TJ Maxx, where I picked up a maxi-dress.  It is bright, colorful, with short sleeves and a set in waist.  Michael described it as "kimono like" due to its upbeat design and print.  I first wore it Sunday on my aborted trip to Gresham; I then tossed it on again to see Michel on Monday.  Normally I'm wary of longer dresses as, along with capris, they make me look short but this dress did not present me with that problem.  Along with the dress I wore sandals and a pink, faux feathered rose in my hair.  The effect was salsa dancer mixed with party girl. 

Tuesday was back to work and today my new heating and air conditioning unit is going to be installed.  Yay for cool air again!!! 

Have a great week, Divas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment