Friday, October 25, 2013

Feeling Twilight Zone

Yesterday on my commute home from work my mind was wandering.  For some reason I was thinking about the art award that Sam received as a senior.   He wasn't at the award presentation so I wondered if he ever picked it up and if so, where had he put it.  I had never seen the award so I put in the back of my mind that I wanted to ask him about it.

The art award was forgotten when I arrived home.  During dinner we decided to watch The Conjuring, a creepy possession film that was new to On Demand.  It was based on a true story and kept our attention.  Lots of unsettled ghosts, demonic spirits, and house possession.

After the movie, I got up to take my dinner dish to the kitchen.  I looked down at the side table and saw a small box with a gold object in it.  I picked it up and asked Sam what it was.  He said "Oh, I was looking for something in the closet today and found that in my backpack.  It's my art award."

Okay, that moment was seriously disturbing!  Especially after watching the movie!  Just too much of a coincidence!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment