Friday, December 20, 2013

TGIF!!!

It's less than a week to Christmas and how much gift shopping have I done?  None!!!  Time to get with the program this weekend.  Now that the boys are grown it's much harder to select gifts for them, although Jordan provided me with a lengthy list last night, filled with Dr. Who items, video games, and "anything odd or morbid".  Methinks a trip to Vancouver Mall (or a mortuary) this weekend may be in order!

The annual cruise of Santa in my neighborhood occurred this week.  It used to be Old St. Nick on a fire truck; now it has evolved into Santa on a lighted float with singers.  This year even included a pre-cruise pilot car alerting everyone that Santa was on his way.  Very festive!

This week found me making my way to our front lobby at work to view the annual winter wonderland scene.  I tried to take a picture in front of our awesome gingerbread house but, since guests were eating dinner in it, the picture didn't turn out quite as well as expected.  So here's one in front of the fake snow and critters.

Have an awesome weekend and enjoy the storm before the Christmas calm!!!


Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment