Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF!!!

Hanging with my homies!
Got a few things going on today so scheduled a vacation day.  Last night went out to the Lacey RAM -with several of my co-workers and boss to celebrate our efforts at work. Was a super dinner and paid for by the company so that was a plus!

Yesterday wore a cute outfit that was inspired my favorite site Pinterest.  Fake pleated leather skirt, cardigan and pearls - love it. Here's another before and after pic; haven't lost additional weight but at least I know how to style my size weight well!!

January 2014 vs Oct 2014
Working out today at 10, may try to squeeze in a hair appointment after that (serious gray needs covered along with a trim), then meeting up with Diva's Jan and Perla for  dinner and karaoke tonight!  Going to look for a Halloween outfit this weekend, which will probably include a trip to Goodwill.

Have a great weekend my friends!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment