Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas High's and Low's

Christmas cards have been mailed today and I'm about to embark on trimming and washing the pup so the weekend has been productive so far.  What I really need to do is put up additional Christmas decor, including my little fake tree.  On one hand, I love the holiday season; on the other hand, it makes me miss my loved ones who passed in December - my mom, my dad, my grandmother.  Last Wednesday before Thanksgiving I struggled through an abs gym ball class, feeling sad.  Once the class ended, I headed to my car then burst into tears, sobbing onto my steering wheel.  Guess it was simply needed.  Doesn't help that, although I'm knocking on menopause's door, my period still occurs, which tends to send me over the edge emotionally.  Ugh.

But enough of that!  This weekend I will be seeing my new guy; I also have to run to Vancouver to pick up fundraiser cookie dough from a friend, which will become the goodies I give away at the annual family Christmas party.  Looking forward to son Jordan visiting this holiday season...haven't seen him since May/June so I'm excited to give him a big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment