Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday Wishin It Was Friday

Sunday was spent with my guy Steve watching Horrible Bosses II (not as funny as the first one), followed by dinner and meeting his mother.  Yep, took one of those big steps.  Actually met his nephew at his work then stopped by to meet his parents. Only his mom was home and she was a sweetheart.  She gave me a hug; when I mentioned she smelled so good she said "Chanel" and I knew she was a diva at heart!  Have cleaned my plate with other suitors and made the official boyfriend/girlfriend move with Steve, which is exciting.  He'll be coming with me to the family Christmas party - I'm not sure whether to be happy for him or pray for him!!

This past weekend my boss's father passed away so I'm be the gal in charge in our department this week.  Yesterday was pretty quiet, which was nice because I'm fighting some sort of allergy/cold issue.  Coughing, sore throat, nasal issue.....ugh.  Plus I'm on the period that won't stop....being on this menopausal roller coaster is getting so old!!

Here's to a week that passes quickly!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment