Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Only 9 More Days!!!

Me and my hunter
Oh it's the countdown before Christmas!  This past weekend included wrapping presents, picking up items for the family gift game, getting the oil in my car changed, and spending time with son Sam as well as new beau Steve.  Also squeezed in a bath for Stubbs and cleaning of the fish tank.

This Friday will not only be an Ugly Sweater potluck at work but that evening will be a Blue Jacket shindig at Diva Janel's house, which means the creation of two peanut butter pies!  Sunday is the annual Shepard Family Christmas, which means gifts, food, clothing exchanges, and my family grilling my new guy. Jordan will arrive before Christmas and I've been invited to Steve's for Christmas Eve.  Seriously jam-packed but I'm looking forward to every minute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment