Sunday, March 26, 2017

Big Yawn for the Weekend

Pretty lazy weekend. Friday night found me making homemade sweet and sour chicken along with deep fried shrimp.  Turned out pretty yummy.

Saturday I had a couple of items to return. First stop was the local Macys. They are going out of business so it was a crap shoot if I'd be able to return my Vancouver Macys item there. Walked in and 90% of the store was empty, save for several fixtures. There were maybe two registers open to service the few items still available for sale. Unfortunately as I suspected they were not accepting returns.

Stopped by JC Penneys for another return, then swung by Planet Fitness to pick up my new membership card. Now to just start going!

Rest of my day was committed to cleaning at home and painting rocks.

Today as I battled allergy eye I went to church then stopped at the nearest park to hide my painted rocks. Then came home to do laundry and take some allergy meds, which promptly put me to sleep.

So that has been my excitement for the weekend.

Here's a pic of my rocks that someone found - like within 30 minutes of when they were hidden!!





No comments:

Post a Comment