Saturday, March 18, 2017

Shamrock Shakes and Eyeballs Galore

Before making my way to Vancouver Mall today, I decided to get my oil changed, especially since the maintenance light has been on for two weeks.

I've learned that there is nothing wrong with being nice in order to grease the wheels so to speak to get a job done faster. For this reason, and also due to the fact I can't resist performing random acts of kindness, I picked up 10 shamrock shakes for the work crew at the Toyota service department. They always do an excellent job so figured I'd toss a goody their way.  They were all excited about the shakes, so much so that I'm getting a coupon deal on my vehicle maintenance along with an additional 10% off.  Score!!

Sitting here in the waiting area, I'm browsing Glamour and Vogue, which I don't subscribe to anymore simply because I look at info on line. I found the following new trend for nails and couldn't tear my eyes away.  Weird yet intriguing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment