Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cleaning and Cars

Congrats to son Sam who got himself a car yesterday.  He ended up buying a Subaru Outback from one of his friends - good car and will work out pretty well for him.

Speaking of cars, Jordan and Candy were involved in a car accident this afternoon.  Thankfully no one was hurt but their car sustained some damage.  But a damaged car is nothing compared to the fact they are safe.

Today I cleaned and moved craft crap out to the garage in order to clean up the dining room.  I also set up my garage door to be fixed this Friday and called to get prices to rent a garbage drop box. Absolutely have to clean the garage and having a large garbage can will help immensely.

Tomorrow on my last day home from work I will be finally cleaning my room. Yes a task I've been putting off forever but it must be done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment