Sunday, March 5, 2017

Thinking I'm Done with my Chinese Craving!!

Spent Friday evening with my BFF watching movies, talking ad nauseum about my trials and tribulations, and ate pizza.  It was a good therapy session and thankfully she doesn't charge me because at the rate I'm going it would be a big bill.

Saturday I slept in, then dinked around town, going to Goodwill and my usual haunts.  Scored a major leather jacket find for 50% off along with a pair of black mary janes.  It's the kind of jacket I can wear with a skirt so looking forward to wearing it tomorrow to work.

Was craving Chinese again so picked that up for dinner then Sam stopped by with his buddy Cody to visit.  Good thing I had my fill because my Chinese leftovers were soon devoured.

Sam and I chatted about relationships, of which we are very similiar.  Perhaps it's the Aquarius in us that makes us put others happiness above our own.  Thankfully I've seen the light and that's not going to happen again....I hope not at least.


Cleaned the kitchen, folded laundry and washed more laundry this morning before church today.  Then watched a few movies while painting rocks and driftwood, including an alligator in progress. Relaxing day with the threat of snow being the only downside. C'mon spring get your butt here!!

Happy Monday to all!!







No comments:

Post a Comment