Friday, April 13, 2018

Double the Dogs!

Friday here again!!

Starting today, I'm babysitting my friend Marie's dog Lilly while she is in Hawaii. Thankfully, she is a good dog and is getting along great with Stubbs - or at least they are keeping out of each other's way!  Stubbs has become a mini-me version of Lilly, which is cute.

It's been a busy week.  Monday country guy came over to visit, Tuesday I went out to dinner with QA guy from St. Helens - ex cop, pleasant, but I'm feeling the friend zone with him. Country guy invited me to his place for dinner on Wednesday. Daffodils on the table and he even bought spicy V8 and lime beer for me because he knew I liked it.  Elk burger for dinner, which I hadn't had in a long time and it was tasty.

Last night Jordan and Candy stopped by and brought me Chinese food. Yummy! 

Staying home tonight to take a break!! Had offers to go out but declined them all as I just needed to veg!

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment