Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Evacuation and Easter Lilys

Today I came home for lunch like any other day. Ended up receiving a text from work that they were evacuated due to a possible gas leak. Whoa! It had turned into a sunny day so leaving work early sounded like a great idea. Alas, there was no leak so I had to return to the job. And just like that the rain started so a day in the sun was just a pipe dream.

Sam had stopped at my house after work and was bonding with Lily when I came in. She has been such an easy dog to babysit. No barking, gets along with Stubbs, and behaves. It's going to be hard to see her go.

Went out to country guy's place tonight. We went for a walk on their property, full of woods. Reminded me of my childhood. Ran across Easter lilys so had to take a pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment