Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Beach Escape When You Least Expect It

I could get used to this!!

It's rare to find another human being with whom you laugh so hard you almost wet yourself. Someone who actively listens to everything you say. Someone who shares of themself and doesn't pass judgment. Someone so intelligent, so quick-witted, and thought provoking that they challenge you to keep up the pace. Someone who treats you like a queen.  I've definitely been feeling this way with Beach Guy.

Case in point. Saturday I was trying to attend the work picnic at the Tacoma Rainiers game. I couldn't get anyone to go with me so I threw in the towel, packed up, and headed to Lincoln City. Spent the rest of the weekend enjoying life with Beach Guy and loving every minute of it!

Perhaps I'm infatuated, in lust, or just twitterpaited - who knows but I'm having the time of my life!


I've also been spending my time glued to Netflix watching "The Making of A Murderer", a documentary about a wrongfully convicted murderer. Finally finished it up tonight. Awesome tale of the justice system. Now on to some lighter fare, perhaps America's Next Top Model.


No comments:

Post a Comment