Saturday, August 4, 2018

Vacay Oh Yay!

My vacation started today!!! 

Unfortunately Lynn and I's Thelma and Louise trip had to be cancelled due to an outbreak of fires in our destinations.  Really a bummer.  However, Beach Guy stepped in and booked me a hotel room in Lincoln City for the whole week!  I'm taking off early tomorrow for my trip and it's going to be fantastic!

It has been so refreshing to hold lengthy conversations with someone who is my intellectual equal. Damn he is intelligent and I'm eating it up. Sense of humor too which goes a long ways. I have a good vibe about Beach Guy.

Last night Sam took me to Chinese dinner along with his friend Jacob. Tasty and I wound up so full. Jacob went to China last year so he regaled us with stories from his trip. Enjoyable evening.


May not be posting during my beach trip but that's okay! Looking forward to a great adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment