Monday, July 30, 2018

Dating, Drinks, and Dudes

It seems all my weekly activities are packed into the weekend!

Friday met bestie for drinks at The Office.  Wound up having a mojito, a "Spank the Monkey" martini (which had vanilla vodka, chocolate and banana liquer), and topped it off with seafood fondue - yum!!!

Texted a whole bunch with new Beach Guy. Lives in Lincoln City and is just, as they said in the '20's, the "bees knees."  Saturday morning we talked for over 3 hours. Easy conversation, he's intelligent, funny, successful business owner, and I'm getting a good vibe from him.

Saturday night I had a date with Car Guy. We went out a few times two years ago. He basically disappeared then came back texting me every so often, which I ignored. He finally wore me down and I gave in to a date as friends.

We went to Hillsboro for Mongolian grill. Not my cup of tea as I'd rather be served. Afterward drove the countryside then stopped for an ice cream cone. All the while fending off sexual innuendos from him. Date was finally over at which time the point has to be reiterated that we were just friends.

After date, picked up Sam and his buddy Jacob to sing karoke at the bar where my coworker is the host. Ran into another coworker so it was a fun night. Stayed til 1am which meant I didn't fall asleep til 3am. Too late for this girl.

Slept in this morning than relaxed most of the day until 230 when I went to the river with Sam and Jacob. Tons of people there but we found a good spot. The water felt so good although it was a task to find the deep pools it was so shallow.  Thought a sunburn had hit me after 2 hours but this morning it was all tan.

Here's to a new week! Counting down the days until I'm on vacation starting Friday afternoon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment