Thursday, July 5, 2018

Bestie, Bills, and Budget

Ahhhh another July 4th in the books!

Spent my day hanging with my bestie eating a variety of salads, watching movies, and catching up with each other. This of course involved laughing, deep discussions  ranting, venting, and a few tears on my part. Sometimes it's hard to be a single gal and I had a little pity party for myself but that's okay.  Was also battling a hellacious headache so popped my last resort - a Midol - to kick it. This meant Lynn had to hear me snoring as I took a wee nap while I was there. 😉😪 Thankfully that little pill did the trick and I woke up headache free!!  Or perhaps it was the Kahlua I was drinking that kissed my pain away? 🍸


Today my employer was nice enough to let everyone come in to work at 10am due to the holiday. The downside was it felt like we had two Mondays. 

After work I sat down and worked up a budget. Ugh. I make far less than I did before but thankfully was able to modify my mortgage payment so sat down and sifted through my bills. Such a good time that was -NOT! But I'm on the right track.



And tomorrow is half-day Friday!!! Here's to every one having a kick ass weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment