Saturday, August 25, 2018

Gray Be Gone and Gifts

So excited to be getting my hair colored today! I've been hobbling along the last several months by home dying my roots and it's not looking good i.e. brassy! Today at noon my hair goddess Abbie will be weaving the diva back into my hair and my fabulousness shall return.


The best part? Beach Guy surprised me with a gift to not only pay for my hair job but to splurge on myself . Yesterday after work I cruised to Vancouver Mall to spend this mad money on some fashion. Never had a beau be so generous before and you know what? I like it!

As someone who has always been a giver it's a learning experience to be the receiver. And there is no sense of entitlement coming from him - just the satisfaction that he makes me happy. I think I've found myself a keeper. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment