Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Spirit, Superheroes, and Surf

Work has been pretty entertaining this week.  They are currently having Spirit Week with a different dress up theme every day. Monday was decades day, which I promptly forgot. Tuesday was superhero day so three of us decided to go for it. I dressed up with what was on hand - Batman clothes thanks to Sam's ever ready supply of Batman paraphernalia. His cape was way too long so I had to cut it shorter, which did not win me points from my son because it had been the "perfect" length for him.


Today was Twin Day. We decided to go the triplet route, dressing up like our coworker, including fake beards. It was too funny, so much so that we won the prize for best costume. 


Tomorrow is crazy hat day. Not quite sure what I'm going to wear but will scrounge something up in the morning. Then right after work I'll be hitting the road to Lincoln City to spend a long holiday weekend with Beach Guy.  Can't wait to have some R&R at the beach!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment