Thursday, March 14, 2019

It's Actually Pretty Easy Being Green

Today was the St. Patrick's Day celebration at work which included a Wear Green contest. Dug through all of my green clothes last night (there weren't many as I'm not much of a green-themed person.)  Added a little of this, a little of that, painted my nails glittery green, tossed on a sparkly ribbon headband and I was set.


For lunch the office had an Irish meal consisting of stew, sauerkraut with bacon, rolls, and bar cookies. All tasty except only tried a bit of the sauerkraut - too zingy on the vinegar for me. Was a heavy lunch which made the afternoon  move at a snail's pace.

Later in the afternoon after all the votes were counted, first place ended up going to me!  Just love decking myself out in a goofy getup and being rewarded for it!!!

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

No comments:

Post a Comment