Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Smorgasbord of TMI, Bananas, and Leprechauns

Over the weekend had dinner at the Castle Rock 49er then on Saturday it was back to Castle Rock as Steve wanted to check out a thrift store he heard about called Tin Pan Alley.  I'd been in there before - tons of stuff but generally over priced.

We got into the shop and were wandering around when suddenly it hit me - I had to use the bathroom. Like in a bad way which I attribute to the bowl of Life cereal I had eaten for breakfast. No restroom in old Tin Pan so I walked across the street to a gas station. Just as I reached the door I see a sign big and bold  reading "No Public Restroom." Arrrg. So back to the car where I waited in silence and sweat for Steve to be done.

He got in the car, we started to head home when on the outskirts of town we spotted a public rest room. I screeched to a halt, ran in, and with foresight, because I wanted to be prepared, looked at the tissue rolls. All of the stalls were out of toilet paper. Another Arrrggg!

Finally made it home at which point my sphincter was so tightly wound it would almost need the jaws of life to unclench my cheeks!  Thankfully made it in time to the relief of not only myself but to my underwear which remained clean. 💩


How sad that this event was the highlight of my weekend!  We did end up watching A Star Is Born - major sobfest at the end with the phenomenal Lady Gaga singing a solo.   Once again made two loaves of banana bread. For some reason bananas look so yummy but once they begin sprouting brown spots, they are no longer fit to eat and are banished to bread ingredients.

I did break out the sweatshirt Jordan and Candy have me for my birthday. I love it!!!


Ended up going into work for 7 hours on Sunday which explains why it seems later than Tuesday.  Anxious to get a big data input project done so I'm on a mission.

Last night watched the 1937 Star is Born with Janet Gaynor and Frederick March, who is one of my favorite actors. Had never watched this version and it was pretty good, although no one compares to Judy Garland as Esther Blodgett.

This Thursday there will be a St. Patrick's Day lunch party at work. Prize goes to the best green outfit. Of course I want to throw my leprechaun hat into the ring but my closet is pretty limited on green attire. Will have to put my creativity into high gear to figure out a winning outfit!!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment