Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Playing with Pebbles - Story of My Life!

Spent my Tuesday evening with rocks, pebbles, and stones!

Had some beach rocks from my last trip to Cannon Beach along with some smaller black filler pebbles and crafting stones.  Placed them just so on a 5x7 canvas board then glued them down. Let me tell you those smaller pebbles were slippery suckers! Ended up with rubbery E600 glue on my fingers and, although I tried to wash it off, it has now dried all over my fingers making them feel akin to a week old sunburn with strips of dead skin peeling off in sheets. 

Practiced my lettering before giving it a go on the canvas. Bad news it came out crooked; good news is next time I will place eraseable pencil lines as a guide. Oh the lessons one learns during a craft fest!

This will be gifted to friend Marie as she loves her Goldendoodle Lily.  Already have lots of ideas in mind for my next pebble project!


No comments:

Post a Comment