Friday, March 8, 2019

TGIF & Tests!

Busy but productive week!!  And TGIF all the way!!

Over the last year been studying off and on for a Property & Liability course. Came down to the wire so took the proctored exam (which means an HR rep from the Portland office had to witness me take the test) on Thursday.  Spent Wednesday night taking a ton of practice exams until my little eyes were bloodshot.  However, it all came out in the end because when I finished the on-line test it popped up a big "Pass!"  Made this diva pretty darn happy!


Received today the class certificate and learned my score - 90%!  Wow!! Guess that late night cramming tons of insurance info into my noggin paid off!! Plan on taking three more classes to get an Associate in General Insurance.

Happy it's Friday! Steve is coming to visit so we will be breaking bread then will watch A Star is Born. Looking forward to a lot of R&R this weekend although I may carve out time to work some OT as there is a big project looming over us that just needs to be done!!



No comments:

Post a Comment