Monday, April 1, 2019

Happy April Fool's Day

Yes I haven't written in forever but I've been busy!

Work has been taking up all my weekend time. We were on a deadline for a project so every Saturday and Sunday was dedicated to getting the job done. Yesterday finally finished up the last bit of it which made me so happy! Beings I'm always the only one there on the weekend I was able to dance a little jig to celebrate.



Received an award last week along with my coworker. We both finally had our annual reviews which rocked. Now just waiting to see what kind of raise will be coming forth.

Got a new phone a couple of weeks ago. My old one was about seven years old so technology had passed it by. Unable to update apps and constantly deleting pics as there was no memory. New phone is so much better with tons of room to hold massive data. Also has an expanded selection of emojis! 😁😎😜🤑🥵😇🥳🤢

Did carve out some time last week to get my hair colored. It had been quite some time and the grays were beginning to take over. Had her add in a few auburn streaks so feeling funky!

A couple weekends ago had a nice lunch with Julie, Arlene and Lynn. This last Saturday night carved out time to spend with Jordan, Candy, Trista, and Marie at Lynn's for another game night. All was fun until we started playing Never Have I Ever, which traumatized me.

Tonight cleaned the kitchen then washed the dog which are attributed to the two cups of coffee after work. Hope they don't come back to bite me when it's bedtime.

Have been into painting my nails lately. Currently follow nail and hair sites on Instagram for inspiration. Trying to figure out who in their right mind can pull off the current trend of long stiletto or coffin nails. No one can function with nails like that unless they are a stripper!


My brother-in-law posted on Facebook tonight that he and my sister Erin were moving to Hawaii. WTH?  I immediately texted her to find out what was going on. She then texted back a reminder that it's April Fool's Day. Duh. I fell for that one big time!

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment