Monday, April 8, 2019

Magnolia Monday

This weekend looked out to the backyard and my magnolia tree caught my eye. The last few years it quit blooming and had become quite brittle. Almost chopped it down last summer. However, there upon it's sagging branches sprouted a flower along with several green buds getting ready to bloom!  Despite a weathered, cracked and fragile exterior, there is still life within it's veins. 

My little tree gives me hope. My life has been filled with trials and tribulations and I've often felt weathered, beaten down, and defeated. Just when you are ready to pack it all in, a tiny sprout of life springs forth and you see a glimpse of flower in your future.  I'm going to continue gaining inspiration from my magnolia that even when something looks dead on the outside, there is still life inside waiting to burst forth at the least unexpected moment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment