Saturday, April 27, 2019

Summer is in the Air 🏖️🌞

It's starting to smell like summer!!!

After ignoring the jumanji jungle in my backyard, Sam stopped by Wednesday to mow some of it. He actually showed up about 7:30; at ten to nine he was still mowing even though it was dark outside . Went out back and told him to stop as he couldn't see plus it was time for quiet hours less the neighbors begin to pillage my house!

He showed back up Thursday and finished the back. Before he could start the front a couple of his buddies drove by, saw him, and stopped by to visit. It was nice seeing them and catching up on their lives.

Today woke up early but remained in bed til 7. Got my coffee, cleaned the kitchen, organized, swapped out the tablecloth on the porch table, vacuumed, then had to pop a Benadryl as my allergies we're kicking in bad.  Of course this led to a short nap before taking my shower and heading into work.  Trying to wrap up the tail end of the last big project.  Unfortunately, could only work 2.5 hours as the Benadryl clouded my brain and gave me the sleepies. Will return tomorrow early to get the job done.

During work Jordan called to see if they could do laundry at my house. No problem there. I was over at Goodwill browsing when he text to say thanks and that he had gone ahead and mowed the front yard. I just love my kind, thoughtful boys!

Picked up a new razor this week and it is rad! Like to use men's razors as the girly ones don't last long and are more expensive. Its a Hydro 5 with cushion. When I started using it on my legs, it felt like there was a guard on it as it shaved so smooth. No guard and that cushion worked great, so much so that I sent an email to Schick to commend them on the quality of the razor. They thanked me but alas no free razor coupon!!


Picked up Stubbs a new 50cent Easter chicken this week from Walmart. He loves it but there is no squeaker in for him to tear out so he's bummed.


Looking forward to the beach trip next weekend where I'll be helping out with Chelsea's wedding.

Let's make this a great week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment