Sunday, May 26, 2019

Boys, Birthday, and Boobs

Started writing this post Friday night. Got most of it done then fell asleep on the couch. Woke up to find in my slumber I had deleted most of it with my finger. Arrrggg!  So here we go again!

Sam stopped by on Wednesday to visit. He got to see Lilly before she was picked up by Marie on Thursday.



Then, Happy 26th birthday to my Jordan this past week. He and Candy stopped by Thursday night. Showed them my fainting couch and Jordan hopped right on it, laid back, and said "yes doctor in the beginning my troubles started when I was 5." Too funny. So now I think of it as the therapy couch.



Saturday put in 5 hours at work to get caught up. Have been so swamped with three people feeding me work. Happy to get it all done.

Today woke up at 5:30 and decided to take a few more winks of sleep. Snoozed away and woke up at 10:30! Never do I sleep in that long. Must have needed it because the rest of my Sunday has been jam packed. Got gas groceries, cleaned kitchen, made pasta salad, vacuumed, unloaded car (which still held the boxes from Chelsea's wedding), vacuumed car, cleaned upholstery, wiped it all down, Fabrezed it, and sprayed it with cinnamon apple Glade. Now taking a break before I start on laundry.

Today is an overall Sunday. Ever have one of those days when something you decided to wear drives you crazy? Ended up wearing a Seahawks shirt with my overalls. Had made it into a V-neck as the round neck was digging into my skin and just not flattering . Didn't realize how V it really was until arrived at Walmart. Felt like I was sporting Mae West clevage as I sauntered through the aisles. Didn't want anyone to think I was putting my goods on display in order to rustle up a Walmart regular to be my sugar daddy. And as you may have guessed, Walmart and sugar daddy is an oxymoron.

Tomorrow is Monday yet again but in this case it's a holiday!! Whether you have the day off or have to work, enjoy your Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment