Monday, May 27, 2019

Giving the Energizer Bunny a Run for the Money

And I'm still going strong this Memorial Day!

No sleeping in this morning. Spent my day cleaning the downstairs bathroom, did four loads of laundry, folded all the laundry, put away four baskets of clothes, cleaned my room, including hanging up my clothes, changed sheets, cleaned bathroom, vacuumed, dusted, and even lit a candle!  Mowed half the back yard until the mower pooped out. Made a burlap coffee can for my potatoes. I don't even remember what else!  Right now I'm like a stinky pile of sweat who won't take a shower til tomorrow!!

Here's my empty laundry baskets - do you know how long it's been since I've seen all of these empty? A long ass time!

Here's my coffee can - had a burlap sack so just tucked it into the can and voila!!

Toying with the idea of finishing the back yard but you know what? This diva is beat! Can't wait to return to work so I can relax a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment