Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Feeling the Love ❤️

Mother's Day was awesome. Received pink carnations from Jordan and Candy then Sam took me to breakfast and gifted me with a Mom cup, candle, and Mounds bar, my fav. Also received a fuschia carnation from the restaurant, which added the right touch to my floral bouquet. Was a lovely day.



Yesterday after work I spent time sitting on the back porch bonding with my family of squirrels. So cute to watch. Put out some Cheerios; they investigated but didn't seem too thrilled.



Today at lunch I clipped some snowballs and lilacs for a bouquet on the patio table. I just love summer when the flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and squirrels are running amok.


Stopped for some groceries after work and ran into not only my friend Janel but my son Jordan!  Also ran across the following which will never pass my lips. Who thought of this and why? Blech! 🥵


Tonight friend Marie dropped off her dog Lilly for me to watch over the next week as she will be in Hawaii helping her daughter move back to Washington. Lilly is the easiest dog to watch.

Tomorrow is Thursday which means one day closer to Friday, the best day of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment