Thursday, January 30, 2020

Arch Cape Aquarian


Happy birthday to my twin brother Todd today and of course to myself!!

Teammate Pam surprised me yesterday with cubicle decor, balloons, flowers, and a gift of four mini-bottles of Moscato pink champagne! Was a fabulous surprise!  Then Candy and Jordan stopped by in the afternoon to give me a gift of a beach candle they made which contains glitter and shells. So sweet. Of course, I took all of this to the beach last night, set out the flowers and burned the candle.


Steve picked me up about 4:15 and we began our trek to Arch Cape. Stopped at Fred Meyers in Warrenton for groceries, including a coconut cream pie for my birthday dessert today.

Arrived at the beach around 8pm then spent the evening relaxing. Woke early this morning - the canceled alarm knew there was no work today but my body thought differently. So here I sit watching the sun rise (no rain and blue sky so far) and reading all the Facebook birthday messages.




Tonight Steve is treating me to birthday dinner at Driftwood, which has been "our" restaurant. Looking forward to a great day at the beach!  As my twin says "hey 56 is the new 30!"  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment