Monday, January 27, 2020

Birthday Beach Escape

Last weekend set up my sewing machine and tackled a few jobs. Sewed a pant seam, took in a couple pairs of jeans that were too big, and made a scarf out of a 99 cent piece of Goodwill material.

Yesterday spent an hour going through a basket full of necklaces and earrings that had been tossed together during my move. What a mess! 

After finishing up two loads of laundry, painted not only my fingernails but my toenails as well.

What is all of this telling you? I need a break from this drudgery of daily life!! For this reason, I'll be celebrating my birthday with  four days at the beach!  Leaving Wednesday night for Arch Cape and there I will remain until Sunday.  No work, no overtime, no day-to-day routine but instead stormy surf, salty wind, and sleeping in each morning. I can't wait!! ☺🧜‍♀️⛱🌊






No comments:

Post a Comment