Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Hello 2020

Happy New Year!

Was a fairly uneventful New Year's Eve. Ended up hitting the hay about 11pm, listening to the neighborhood fireworks as I drifted off to sleep. Have not planned any resolutions - will take it one day at a time.  This morning started out my 2020 with tweezing my brows and shaving my legs.

Stopped at Walgreens yesterday to pick up some canvas prints I had ordered.  They always turn out perfect and have been a big hit as gifts, plus Walgreens always has coupons so the price is reasonable.

Here's one I made for bestie of her son (and no, Add Text was not included on the final.)

And another I made for myself of the family Christmas:

Steve received this one as his Christmas gift:

While in Walgreens they of course had 50% off Christmas.  Picked up a cosmetic kit along with some J. Lo perfume which smells yummy.

Here's to everyone having a wonderful 2020!




No comments:

Post a Comment