Sunday, September 16, 2012

Home for the Weekend Has It's Benefits!

This was another weekend of organization!  Saturday morning found Michael and I cleaning my bathroom, including sorting out all the odds and ends packed away in the bottom cupboard.  A variety of discoveries were made, including outdated cold medicine, Metamucil, four spare curling irons, plastic boxes for organization (like that really worked), Afta after shave, and a shitload of brushes.  We followed that up with scrubbing the shower, the sink, and the toilet!  See all the fun we have together?!! 

Today, I opened up the trunk in my room to see what it was hiding.  Lots of books, scarves, and belts, most of which were sorted to allow space for additional blankets.  We then tackled my closet, cleaning out the top, packing up three bags for Goodwill along with two bags of garbage.  Michael organized my belts while I reorganized my shoes; following those tasks we installed higher hooks for my closet drapery so the cloth wasn't sagging on the floor.  Clean bathroom and organized closet - makes a girl feel marvelous!!

And something else we did this weekend......we didn't leave the house once!!  So unusual but so very mellow as well.  I hope I remember how to drive tomorrow when it's time to return to work!!  The good news?  This week is shutdown, which means we can wear jeans or shorts!  Awww, it's gonna be a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment