Sunday, September 30, 2012

Real Housewives vs. Football

Although he protests, Michael is becoming a fan of the Real Housewives episodes I enjoy so much - Atlanta, New Jersey, Miami, New York, etc.  He'll complain every time I turn it to Bravo; however, he's the first one to shush me when the show returns after the commercials so he is able to hear.  He has also picked up on all the characters with his comments "Oh, Theresa says Melissa was a stripper", or "Oh yeah, there's Aviva with her fake leg!"

However, there is a trade off.  I'm able to enjoy my Housewives but then Michael is able to enjoy his football as well as instruct me on the finery's of the game.  How many downs, how many yards, penalties, fumbles, etc.  So many details to remember!  Perhaps thinking of my Housewives will make the task easier:

*New Orleans winless record = Theresa being shut out by the rest of the New Jersey wives;
*Kicker misses field goal  = Aviva calling Sonja and Ramona "white trash";
*Wife leaves Chad Johnson/Ochocinco for cheating = Louann cheats on Jacques with Johnny Depp look-alike in St. Barts;
*The Lambeau Leap = Sonja sauced jumping naked into the pool;
*Troy Palamalo's million dollar hair insurance policy = the vast number of hair extensions on both Housewives OC as well as Atlanta.







No comments:

Post a Comment