Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Is There A Steroid for Bad Talk Shows?

The doctor has ordered it so unfortunately there is no choice but for me to rest for the remainder of the week.  The last 3-4 nights have involved being woken up around 2am wracked with dry, horse, wheezy coughing jags.  No amount of OTC medicine has helped and the coughing continues all the while my body yearns for rest.  This morning I cried "Mercy", gave up, and went into the see the doctor.  She prescribed antibiotics, steroids, and anti-coughing pills to get my breathing and health under control.  The hardest pill to swallow?  She forced me to take the rest of the week off from work to rest and recuperate.  Being a very active Diva, this forced relaxation is wrenching but, since the doctor ordered it, I must comply.  Thanks to a great team at work who will pitch hit for me while I'm out, drowning in The View, The Chew, and The Talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment