Thursday, June 27, 2013

R&R for Work and Life

Today is the annual company picnic, which hopefully will remain dry.  Unfortunately, due to working out of town, the picnic is held an additional 20 minutes or so past my work location.  The highlight of the picnic is the employee t-shirt being given away displays a logo designed by none other than moi!  My prize for submitting the winning design was a free day off with pay, which has already been used for one of my sick days last week. 

It's hard to believe it's the end of June.  Next week is the 4th of July then the 5th brings a mini-vacation for Michael and I.  We are headed to Ocean Shores for the weekend for some much needed R&R.  Michael has been my support, backbone, and cheerleader over the last year for everything from my father's death to work trials and tribulations to my son's graduation.  It's been wonderful having him in my corner; his intelligence and insight allows me to see a situation from all angles.  His sense of humor keeps me laughing through life's ups and downs and his dedication to keeping me healthy and happy has been greatly appreciated.  I'm looking forward to a super vacation with my man and can't wait to remind him how truly blessed I am to have him in my life!!!

Yes, more doodles from the Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment