Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bulls, Bandannas, and Barbecue

This year marked the 25th time I've attended an annual company party.  In years past I've been responsible for planning and organizing it; now, I pitch in but the responsibility for the party belongs to others.  Makes it so much easier for me to enjoy the occasion!

Yesterday Sam dropped me off to work so Michael could drive up in the afternoon to attend the party with me and ride home together.  It was western-themed, filled with mason jars, bandannas, cardboard bulls and boots.  Barbecue dinner was tasty, awards were entertaining, and the photo booth was a hit like always.  I dug out my brown suede fringed jacket to sport along with a cowboy hat; Michael sported his brim, which looked fabulous like always.

We arrived home around 10pm; Michael went straight to bed but, due to the very large cup of coffee after dinner, I was wide awake.  Instead of sleeping, I proceeded to watch Captain Phillips, finally turning off the TV around midnight, thus 5am arrived very quickly this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment