Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Seahawks Celebration

Sunday was a Hurry Up and Wait type of day.  After donning our Seahawk shirts, Michael and I, along with Jordan and Sam, watched football clips all day leading up to the start of the Super Bowl.  I also cooked up a bunch of football food - wiener wraps, clam dip, korean beef and rice, mac and cheese, and iced tea - to snack on throughout the day.  This was the first year I ever sat down to watch and participate in the Super Bowl and, to be honest, it was pretty exciting!

Finally kickoff began and what a start!  After expecting a rough, brutal battle, the Seahawks appeared to glide easily into winning.  And what a great victory it was!!!  I almost felt sorry for the Broncos and their humiliating loss.

Here's a pic of Michael with Stubbs dressed up in his Seahawk colored kerchief.  So cute!!  So much so that I sent this picture in to Good Day Oregon to run in the morning pets section.  I've sent so many pictures of Stubbins in to their station and his picture has never been chosen so I'm hoping this one will do the trick!!



No comments:

Post a Comment