Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Little Time Saver

Here is one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.  My jewelry used to reside in my top dresser drawer - not that I kept it there.  It always ended up in a pile on top of my dresser, scattered all over.  Each morning I would have to dig through the pile to find a matching pair.  Ugh - a disorganized mess.

Then I ran across the following jewelry holder at Ross.  I picked up a pink version for $7, took it home, and spent an evening organizing my jewelry, placing earring pair as well as necklaces into each little cubby.  It's now hanging in my closet and makes my dressing time in the morning so much easier.  I pick out an actual matching pair of earrings without having to dig through a jumbled mess, then after work my earrings are removed and placed back into their own little space.  Prime organization and a key time saver -score!!


No comments:

Post a Comment