Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stress Has Taken Its Toll

Oh life...you can be so hard at times!  After a week of intense prayer and a team of medical doctors, my man is on the mend. To go from being so close to death then coming out of it has been a miracle.  He is unable to speak due to the ventilator, but he is able to communicate via note and text.  He also calls me to simply listen to my voice; I fill him in about my day, knowing he can only listen.  He is making slow, steady progress and for that I'm truly grateful.

After returning to work, my defenses are down and my own body has revolted. After sniffing and sneezing yesterday, I woke up this morning with a confirmed case of a cold. Ugh. Headachy, warm, and congested, I will be staying in bed today. God bless my co-workers for picking up the slack while I'm out.

Here's to improved health not only for my Michael but for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment