Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's almost Thanksgiving - can't believe a year has passed so quickly!  There are many things for which I'm thankful this year:

My health and fitness - Losing weight, getting into shape, and simply looking better in my clothes;
My sons - That they learned from their mom and were each able to fly the nest this year;
My job - Still a commute but the people, the atmosphere, and my ability to laugh every day makes up for the salary I wish I was earning;
My family - Don't talk to all of them as much as I would like but they are still the most important people in my life;
My dog - It's just me and Stubbs at home now and he definitely keeps things entertaining;
My friends - new ones and old ones continue to bring a smile to my face;
Optimism - the ability to keep smiling through all the ups and downs in my life.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful, blessed and memorable Thanksgiving!  Before we know it Christmas will be here!


No comments:

Post a Comment