Sunday, September 4, 2016

Family Room No Match for the Diva!!

It's been a busy Sunday!!  Finished the bathroom then moved on to the family room.  Cleared pictures off the walls, moved furniture around, then hit the road for Goodwill and Walmart.  Scored a sweet beach picture that needed the frame painted, a shower curtain to serve as a tablecloth, a few discount pillows, a throw, and a rug.

Came home, painted the frame, had Sam move in a table I had on the back porch, hung pictures, and plumped the room.  Also hauled in the heavy crab pot and buoy and, after finding the stud, hung it on the wall.  I'm thinking it all turned out pretty well and I'm excited to have a table back in the room.

I'm beat!  Still have cleanup to do but that may have to wait until tomorrow.  Hard to believe I return to work tomorrow!  It's been a very relaxing and fruitful vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment