Sunday, September 18, 2016

Saturday morning was another crafting event followed by errands with Sam before meeting up with his buddy Jimmy at a home-grown pub, Hop-N-Grape for lunch.  It was surprisingly really, really good. Comfortable, roomy atmosphere and the food was excellent.  I got a prime rib sandwich with Mac and cheese as my side - probably the best version I've ever had in town. Creamy, cheesy, and delicious.

After lunch I headed home to continue crafting while watching Orange is the New Black as I'd picked up the first two seasons cheap. Entertaining and now I'm hooked so I see a few more seasons on the horizon.

I finished painting my sewing machine tile last night, varnished it today, and glued it to the top tonight. After 24-36 hours I will be a key grout and finished the rest.

Using leftover stone tile, I painted a beach scene and quote.  Tried to frame it but found out the frame was a wee snug so ended up gluing the tiles to the frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment