Sunday, September 25, 2016

Three Beers Does This Diva In!!

Took Sam along to dinner last night with friend Susan, daughter Ashley and her friend Heather at local tavern Porky's. Ashley was our designated driver. Finished there, Sam departed and we met Susan'So other daughter at Mill City Grill, where I'd never been.  Nice place. Wrapped up there about 11:30 and was dropped off at home.

Still awake, I continued my jar painting project - a starry night with tiny lights.  Left it to dry and proceeded to finish off the chocolate mini doughnuts from Friday night.  Not a good idea.  My stomach was rumbling and twisting and I ended up in the bathroom woofing my cookies.  Ugh.

Ended up in bed around 2 am so it was a late night.  Crawled out of bed around 10 this morning and put together the starry night jar.  And popped some aspirin!!



No comments:

Post a Comment