Friday, September 16, 2016

We Be Glowin

Yesterday one of my co-workers asked me how I was doing and when I replied great she said it was obvious because I had a glow about ne.  That I just seemed to be glowing.

Later that evening, a friend said I looked really happy and I was just glowing. Wow - two glows in one day!  How did this come about?

I can only chock it up to my being happy.  For quite some time the happiness, the joy, and the peace simply was not in my life. But now it's back with a vengeance, which can only be attributed to God's grace in my life.

Nothing feels better than to be happy and content with oneself and that's finally happening in my life for the first time.  There used to be days, weeks, months spent being down, depressed, and defeated.  There's now happiness and contentment which is such a greater feeling.  And obviously it makes me glow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment